Inc42 is a leading Indian media and information platform, known for its end-to-end coverage of the Indian startup ecosystem. We work with the mission to empower, connect & grow the Indian Startup Ecosystem by providing a deep understanding of the startup economy through data-backed news and analysis.
Inc42 is the authoritative voice of the Indian Startup Ecosystem and it has brought to light the amazing stories of thousands of startups, entrepreneurs, technological innovations, businesses and many other constituents of the startup ecosystem.
Starting 4 years ago from scratch, Inc42 has now become the gateway to the Indian startup ecosystem, having published more than 13,000 stories and touching the lives of more than 10 Million people in India every month.
We are looking for a talented Recruitment coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
As a Human Resources coordinator, you have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Attend job fairs and careers events
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting coordinator or recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Ability to use psychometric tests and other assessment tools
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- Candidates from all disciplines are welcome to apply. Personality and past experience are the dominant parameters for this role.
Perks of Joining us
- Open & autonomous environment so you can work in a true startup culture
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Get to work with some of the best minds of Indian startup ecosystem (our team & our investors)
- Umpteen opportunities for personal and professional growth because you’ll be a part of the most coveted events & activities organised by Inc42 such as our annual flagship event - The Junction
- Play an important role in shaping the startup ecosystem and the society by contributing to Inc42 and bringing your ideas to life which will propagate among the millions of readers of Inc42
Target start date: Immediate
Number of positions: 1
Location: This role is based out of our office in New Friends Colony, Delhi
Note: We are a six day working company. Please apply only if you can fulfill this minimum requirement.